CommonWealth Magazine x LCI SDGs Op-Ed 天下雜誌與歐洲商會-低碳倡議行動永續專欄
LCI and the CommonWealth Magazine are collaborating on a SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) op-ed on the CommonWealth Magazine’s English website and would like to invite LCI member companies to contribute articles from corporate views on sustainability (topics covering all-inclusive sustainable goals).There is no extra fee for LCI members submitting the articles.
CWM – ECCT LCI SDGs Column – Criteria
- Topic: Corporate views on sustainability
SDGs topic ideas: RE vs. Electric Vehicle, Wind Power, Eco-mobility, ESG, Green Financing, Smart Cities, Renewable Energy, Eco-logistic, Circular Economy, GPPA, Hydrogen, Smart Manufacturing
- Length: Less than 800 words is suggested; maximum 1,000 words
- Geographical: Must be related to Taiwan
- Note: Must be easy to read & Shall not be commercially marketed
- Photograph: 2-3 pictures related to the topic; 1 headshot of the author
Article Guide (What you can do)
- Tell a story: Story telling is the best way to explain a project, and to inspire people into supporting your ideas
- Why/ How: Make sure the core content of the article answers the questions why and how
- Focus on one thing/ theme at a time
- Target audience: Make sure your message is directed to a specific type of reader you want to connect with (government officials, general public, etc.)
Find here the already published SDGs op-ed as reference : https://english.cw.com.tw/subchannel.action?idSubChannel=52
If you are interested in submitting an op-ed please contact Ms. Zene Fan (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone : 02-2740-0236*229)
CommonWealth Magazine’s op-ed introduction
In 2007, CommonWealth Magazine became the first financial media in Taiwan to launch an English-language website, and now offers the world a valuable window to see and understand Taiwan.
They present stories about Taiwanese and International companies and industries, as well as insight about Taiwan’s political, economic and social environment through comprehensive, in-depth reports.
Articles on CommonWealth Magazine are read in 180+ countries and shared with its 3000+ newsletter subscribers.
Liu Kwangyin 劉光瑩
Senior writer & English website editor CommonWealth Magazine