The ECCT has openings for vacant positions and internships periodically. Links and information on current vacancies at the ECCT are posted here below. The ECCT is only able to receive and process applications for the openings posted below.
ECCT member companies looking to recruit interns are welcome to post their internship openings and may contact the ECCT HR Manager for further details.
Since the ECCT receives many inquires related to internships, the ECCT is unfortunately unable to pro-actively assist in the facilitation of internships at member companies.
For further information or additional enquiries, please contact the ECCT HR Manager Ms. Fiona Lee at email@example.com
Healthcare committees & FFA officer
The Position's Main Objectives:
The FFA officer, by aligning with the ECCT Family Friendly Alliance (FFA) and ECCT CEO will help to implement FFA policies, standards and initiatives, responsible for directing the FFA’s activities within the ECCT, ensuring all business goals and objectives are reached.
Function & Duties: Work closely with the team supervisor to:
• Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities set by FFA
• Take the lead on publications to ensure deadlines are met
• Respond in a timely manner to FFA issues
• Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the FFA
• Maintain and deepen productive relationships with key influential stakeholders, and government agencies, state-own companies who are able to influence the future direction of issues affecting Taiwan’s family friendly environment and related policies
• Develop and expand the FFA membership
• Manage the FFA events within agreed budgets, objectives and targets
• Other ad hoc projects assigned by team supervisor
Qualifications & Technical Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and over 3 years of working experience
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Exceptional communication, coordination and negotiation skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and confidentiality
• Flexible, detail orientated and able to deal with pressure
• Proactive and able to work independently
• A team player
• Well-organized in event planning and logistics as well as time management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Matthieu de Villiers
Geopolitics & Energy analyst
Master's graduate from ESCP Business School and King's College London,
with workingexperience as economic advisor to the French Ambassador in Mongolia.
For interested recuriters, please email directly to: Matthieu.firstname.lastname@example.org