The ECCT has openings for vacant positions and internships periodically. Links and information on current vacancies at the ECCT are posted here below. The ECCT is only able to receive and process applications for the openings posted below.
ECCT member companies looking to recruit interns are welcome to post their internship openings and may contact the ECCT HR Manager for further details.
Since the ECCT receives many inquires related to internships, the ECCT is unfortunately unable to pro-actively assist in the facilitation of internships at member companies.
For further information or additional enquiries, please contact the ECCT Office Manager Ms. Amber Hsu at email@example.com
A. Main Objectives of this position:
The Low Carbon Initiative (LCI) is a well-recognized organization under the European Chamber of Commerce Taiwan, with 80 prominent member companies from Europe, U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, Asia, and Taiwan, aiming at showcasing the best low carbon solutions across a broad range of industries and raising awareness about sustainable development.
The LCI Project Officer, will help to organize and facilitate LCI’s activities (workshops, seminars, conferences, site visits), update the LCI newsletter, website, and media posts, and research on current policy and market developments in the field of sustainability in Taiwan and the globe to collect information and formulate advocacy issues.
B. Function and duties:
Work closely with the LCI Director and the ECCT secretariat to:
• Be responsible for the assigned LCI activities from initiation to closure.
• Track and report on project progress and provide status reports to LCI Director.
• Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
• Update LCI media channel (newsletter, website, FB, LinkedIn) and member information.
• Assist to coordinate the production of the LCI publication according to its set scope, goals, budget, and timeline.
• Assist to liaise between parties (governments, industries and LCI members) to obtain, allocate and manage resources for optimal results.
C. Experiences and skills:
• University degree or above holder in business, environment, or related field
• 1-2 years work experience in project / event management
• Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (or at least English)
• Strong IT computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
• Social media savvy – multiple platform experience (website, FB, Instagram, LinkedIn) ; Photography and filming editing skills
• Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to details
• Positive attitude and proactively provide solutions to meet projects' requirement
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to ECCT Office Manager Ms. Amber Hsu at firstname.lastname@example.org