CHINA POST x LCI “Taiwan Game Changers in SDGs” Video Interview 「領袖關鍵字：永續發展目標」影音訪問
The ECCT LCI has formed another new media collaboration with the China Post 中國郵報 under the NowNews Group 今日新聞, theming "Taiwan Game Changers in SDGs 領袖關鍵字：永續發展目標." The both sides will collaborate on 8 video interviews from April 2021 to April 2022, and the first video was broadcasted on 22 April the Earth Day 地球日. (ref.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JP5hgv6Pto)
The LCI members who are interested in receiving the video interview must provide the information (listed below) by 25 June to the LCI. The China Post will decide the 7 LCI member companies to receive the interview based on 1) the offered information; 2) application date:
- Specific topic on sustainability, energy efficiency, sustainable supply chain, green energies, green financing, green mobility & logistics, smart cities, smart manufacturing, and circular economy.
- Interviewee candidate: one person
- interview venue: the interviewee’s company, office, or factories, with sufficient light
- interview questions: please prepare five questions according to the topic. The five questions can be also prepared by China Post.
- interview answers: five sentences for each question, prepared by company, proof-read by China Post for being more "conversational"
- video footages: provide high quality video footages for post production
The total time for each video interview is approximately 1 hour (20-30 minutes for the interviewee; 20-30 minutes for office/company/factory scene shooting)
If you are interested in having a video interview, please send the information by 25 June to Ms. Zene Fan (Email : email@example.com / Phone : 02-2740-0236*229)