2019 Smart City International Forum on Intelligent Transportation System 智慧城市國際論壇-智慧交通
Date & Venue: 28 March, Taipei, 505 A+B, TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall
Organizers: ITS Taiwan, TCA
Co-Organizers: APTRC NTU, ECCT Low Carbon Initiative (LCI)
This event will be in free registration and conducted in English.
The age of smart mobility and autonomous vehicle will usher in sweeping changes to transportation, energy consumption, passenger safety and business efficiency. But before smart mobility can transform modern life, cities will have to transform themselves by deploying the digital infrastructure necessary to connect cars to vital information, reduce traffic congestion and make roads safer.
On March 28 in Taipei, ITS Taiwan and TCA will organize the 2019 Smart City International Forum on Intelligent Transportation System, supported by APTRC NTU and ECCT Low Carbon Initiative (LCI), which will highlight a more-connected mobility experience that enables on-demand rides, ubiquitous payment platforms across all options, safer roadways, and a more sustainable environment. In the future, connected vehicles will pave the way for more functional deployments of autonomous technology.
This one-day event, focusing on three aspects: Smart transport policy, Mobility as a service and the application of Smart mobility will be led by a range of global panelists and speakers from government and different business fields.
Guests of honor:
- Dr. Kent Kwo-Tsai WANG, Political Deputy Minister, MOTC
- Dr. Yung-Chang CHANG, President, ITS Taiwan
- Émilie POTVIN, Head, Public Policy & Government Relations, North Asia, Uber
- Giuseppe IZZO, Chairman and LCI Steering Committee, ECCT
- Jan HOLLMANN, Managing Director of BOSCH Taiwan
- Patrick CHEN, Marketing Manager, Automotive and Discrete Group, Greater China, Asia Pacific Region, STMicroelectronics
*Please register the summit on 2019 Smart City Summit & Expo website. Any registration made on ECCT's website is invalid.