LCI New Member: National Changhua University of Education 國立彰化師範大學
The National Changhua University of Education (NCUE) was established in 1971 in Changhua County, Taiwan. For decades it has been the incubator to teachers of Central Taiwan, whilst of promoting technology to the community. The university’s mission is to foster a holistic approach to education that emphasizes comprehensive student development.
Our current perspectives:
- Training of Educators:
- Cooperating science and technology with the next generation of education.
- Research in science, engineering, and technology:
- Green energy, Smart power: Ørsted-NCUE power storage system is established with the support of Ørsted- and Delta Electronics. Together with the solar-panels installed in Baoshan-campus, an experimental smart power grid is made to research in green energy and power efficiency.
- Smart machinery: closely working with local precise machinery community towards smart manufacture and Industry 4.0.
- Community responsibility: Involved in University Social Responsibility (USR) in Shetou and Fangyuan.
NCUE welcomes cooperation from companies sharing the same perspective and interests, and we look for opportunities to advances our research as well as contributing to our partners.
For more information, please visit: http://www.ncue.edu.tw