LCI New Member: China Container Terminal Corporation (CCTC) 中國貨櫃運輸公司
The ECCT's Low Carbon Initiative proudly welcomes China Container Terminal Corporation (CCTC) to be the 59th member of the LCI! China Container Terminal Corporation (CCTC) was founded in 1969 which is the domestic unique company to equip with container vessel berth, container yard, warehouse and M&R in both Keelung, Taichung and Kaohsiung. Berth availability protected for client carrier liners at CCTC berths located in Keelung and Taichung port, no need to wait in the outer harbor. Implementations of 24 hours customs approved self-processed operation system and EDI system provide customer convenient svc, also licensed and experienced employees for both on/ off dock terminal operations.
- Pier & inland container terminal operation
- Vessel loading & unloading svc
- Warehouse, logistics distribution, and free trade zone svc
- Cargo’s palletization
- Container handling equipment lease, repair and maintenance
- Customized software for container terminal management system
- Special district & industrial factory development
- Lease for industrial factory
- Offshore wind power project development
- TSS (大三商航運): SOV for ORSTED/ offshore project
- Ventus Marine (峰達海運): CUV for SIEMENS/ offshore project
- MOL Logistics (台灣商船三井物流)
For more information, please visit http://www.cctcorp.com.tw/.