Invitation to 2015 Int'l Eco-Mobility Forum in Kaohsiung
2015 International Eco-Mobility Forum in Kaohsiung
- Date: 24th-25th Sept., 2015
- Venue: Kaohsiung Public Library 高雄市立圖書館 國際會議廳(8F., No.61, Singuang Rd., Cianjhen Dist., Kaohsiung City, Taiwan) MAP
- Low Carbon traffic: Light rail transit system 國際級低碳運輸-輕軌交通系統
- Electronic bus system 電動公車系統
- New Energy Vehicle 次世代新能源車
- Green transportation for the future 未來綠色交通新觀點
- IOT for Smart Transportation 智慧交通新扉頁-交通物聯網
- Low carbon vehicle: Light-weight & safety 低碳車技術視點-車體輕量與硬度強化
On the 24th and 25th of September, the ECCT LCI and the ICLEI Kaohsiung City Government will launch 2015 Kaohsiung International Eco-mobility Forum at the newly opened Kaohsiung Public Library.
2015 Int'l Eco-Mobility Forum in Kaohsiung will mobilize and raise local and international support for ecomobile alternatives to fossil-fuel transport. The forum will showcase diverse public transportation infrastructure and system from Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
Kaohsiung, as the host city, is committed to involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure participative decision-making in the event, and to communicate and visualize a low carbon future through the lens of EcoMobility. As such, Kaohsiung City Mayor Chenchu has invited Tainan City Mayor Lai, Taichung City Mayor Lin, Taoyuan City Mayor Cheng, and executive officials of Taipei City and New Taipei City, local industry sectors, and general public. The LCI speakers from BASF, Ford, Siemens, STMicroelectronics, THALES, and TUV Rheinland will share the best practices of the topics given above.
To register the event, please go to the event website.