ECCT LCI Speaker from TUV Rheinland at 2013 APCS
Panel: D. Decoding New Models of the Urban Cluster Economy
Date: 9 September
Speaker: Thomas Fuhrmann / Director, Industry Service of the TUV Rheinland Group Greater China
Fuhmann's presentation on the panel shared TÜV Rheinland's experience in the sustainable development of cities and the construction of urbanization systems.
In the conception design stages, TÜV Rheinland not only considers the relationship between urban spaces and infrastructure, but also balances the multilateral development of public buildings, commercial, industry and residential areas.
TÜV Rheinland provides solutions and takes part in the full loop of project implementation. Services for sustainable cities are available in the following areas:
· Energy: Smart Grid Technology, Energy Efficiency, Energy Management, ISO 50001 Certification
· Environment: Green Product Certification & Procurement, Carbon Footprint Evaluation & Variation, Environmental Assessments, Hazardous Substances Elimination and Prevention
· Water: Groundwater & Quality Management, Flood Prevention, Hydrological Survey, Water Footprint
· Infrastructure: Efficient Lightning, Green Buildings, Geostatic Analyzes, Health Safety & Environment Planning
· Mobility: SMART Mobility Infrastructure, Intelligent Transport Solutions, Integrated Mobility Concepts
· Economy: CSR Strategy for the private sector and attracting ‘Green Investors'
· Waste: Zero Waste and 3R Concept, Cradle to Cradle efficiency, Waste Treatment and Waste Management
· Governance: CSR Strategy for the public sector, Infrastructure for E governance
· People: Health Safety & Environment for workplaces and public facilities
In summary: TÜV Rheinland provides effective assessment and certification services, helping cities achieve the accolade "City of Excellence."