ECCT LCI Event - 2022 Energy Taiwan "Sustainable Energy for Business—Taking on A New Global Challenge" 企業永續創能 迎戰全球新局 - 2022 綠色產業論壇
ECCT Low Carbon Initiative (LCI) Event
2022 Energy Taiwan
"Sustainable Energy for Business—Taking on A New Global Challenge"
企業永續創能 迎戰全球新局 2022綠色產業論壇
Date: Thursday, 20 Oct.
Time: 10:30-16:40 (Reception start at 10:00)
Venue: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 (TaiNEX 1), 1F, Main Stage (#J1220) 台北南港展覽1館1樓 大會舞台區－攤位號J1220
Address: No. 1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan(台北市南港區經貿二路1號)
Organizer: Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs
Implemented by: Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
Supporting Organizers: ECCT Low Carbon Initiative (LCI), SEMI
Guests of honour and speakers:
- Guann-Jyh Lee, Deputy Director General, Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) 經濟部國際貿易局副局長 李冠志
- Simon Wang, President & CEO, Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TRITRA) 中華民國對外貿易協會秘書長 王熙蒙
- Terry Tsao, Global Chief Marketing Officer and President of Taiwan, SEMI 國際半導體產業協會(SEMI)全球行銷長暨台灣區總裁 曹世綸
- Giuseppe Izzo, Vice Chairman, European Chamber of Commerce Taiwan (ECCT) 歐洲在臺商務協會副理事長 尹容
- Lee Shun-chin, Chairman, CPC Taiwan 台灣中油董事長 李順欽
- Olivier Letessier, President, Air Liquide Far Eastern Taiwan 亞東工業氣體總裁
- Professor Chen Chih-Yung, National Cheng Kung University 成功大學匯智綠色科技研究中心主任 陳志勇
- Mandy Huang, Chief Officer of Sustainability, TCI 大江生醫永續長 黃千恬
Sustainable decarbonization and net-zero carbon emissions are worldwide aspirations, as well as goals promoted by national governments and companies. To explore Taiwan's path to sustainable development with net-zero carbon emissions and deepen companies' awareness of the issue, the Ministry of Economic Affairs' Bureau of Foreign Trade, the Taiwan External Trade Development Council, and CommonWealth Magazine are organizing the "Sustainable Energy for Business—Taking on A New Global Challenge" forum during Energy Taiwan at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 (TaiNEX 1) (No. 1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan).
Energy Taiwan, supported by the ECCT's Low Carbon Initiative (LCI), is Taiwan's most wide-ranging and international renewable energy industry exhibition. It is dedicated to providing small and medium-sized enterprises with up-to-date information on sustainable green energy. The "Sustainable Energy for Business—Taking on A New Global Challenge" forum on 20 Oct. 2022 featuring leaders and experts in sustainability field will talk about the experience of countries in sustainable transformation, taking the preemptive opportunities, and giving insightful green transition strategies on green hydrogen, carbon pricing, renewable procurement, circular economy, and sustainable supply chain.
Agenda (This forum will be conducted in Mandarin.)
*The organizers reserve the right to amend the agenda and speakers. 主辦單位有權更改活動議程。